Last Revised: May 25, 2020
Intezer Labs Ltd. and Intezer Labs Inc. (collectively “Intezer”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respect the privacy of the users (“User” or “you”) of its services and website at the address https://intezer.com (the “Services” and “Site”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Site and/or the Services.
Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of the Submitted Data (as defined below) and any technical information and information and data with respect to the manner and frequency of your usage of our Services, collected by us.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide when Users wishes to contact us or register to the Site which requires among others: name, e-mail address, country, job title and company.
- For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect information through your use of the Site and/or the Services. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or the Services we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services, as detailed below.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect information which you submit or provide us with any Submitted Data and we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in our registration or contact us form.
- In addition, we may publish open positions at Intezer via our Site. In connection with such opportunities, we collect information that is voluntarily provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”) when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by e-mail, via the Site or otherwise, and only as necessary for the recruitment process, as further detailed in Section 17 below.
Where do we Store User’s Personal Information?
We store the Personal Information in the United States, Europe and in Israel, either independently or, as necessary, in secured cloud storage, provided by through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below. Please keep in mind that once you voluntarily provide us with your Personal Information we may collect information comprised of both collection types together.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
Collection and processing of the Submitted Data.
We collect Files, URLs, comments, and any other content submitted to our Site and/or while use of the Services (the “Submitted Data”), in order to use, process, edit, host, store, reproduce and modify the Submitted Data, and to create derivative works therefrom, for the purpose of providing you with the Services and for the purpose of researching, developing, enhancing and improving our current and future products and services, whether provided free of charge or as paid offerings, all at our sole discretion. To the extent you elect to upload Submitted Data to the Site and/or the Services, the Agreement requires you to be the original owner of the Submitted Data or to have all necessary rights and permissions to the information in the Submitted Data.
With the exception of the Personal Information, required by us and provided by you, when you wish to contact us or register to the Site and/or Services, you hereby represent and warrant that the Submitted Data does not and shall not through-out your use of the Services, include any information which may be deemed Personal Information, or any personal information, as defined under any applicable law, or any information which is related to children under the age of 13, or any health, financial, or insurance data or other data subject to specific regulatory or statutory protection regimes, including without limitation information which is regulated under the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Without derogating from the aforementioned, and in the event that your Submitted Data includes any information, which may be deemed as Personal information under any applicable law, you hereby represent and warrant that you have provided sufficient notices and obtained necessary or advisable consents required from any party and have otherwise the lawful basis upon which to share the personally identifiable information with Intezer, its affiliates, and make any and all uses as otherwise contemplated under the Agreement. You agree that in the event that you provide any third parties’ data and information, you have obtained all necessary consents to do so and that you shall be responsible for any conflict arising out of your submission of Personal Information of third parties involved in your Submitted Data.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Your information is collected in order for you to be registered as a user and to allow you to use the Site and/or the Services. We also use information we collect to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Site and/or Services, and to develop new features of the Services. This includes using submitted data and other collected information for any of the following activities:
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for development, customization and improvement of our Site’s interface;
- Provide our User with a better user experience;
Personal Information is collected in order:
- To the extent it is necessary to provide you with the Service;
- To protect the legitimate interests of you, Intezer, an affiliate or a third party;
- To be able to contact Users who requested such contact to be made, for the purpose of providing them with further information on Intezer and its services;
- To be able to contact Users who requested to have a demo.
- To be able to send Users newsletters and information in connection with the Services;
- To be able to contact Users who requested such contact to be made, for the purpose of providing them with further information on Intezer and its services
- To be able to send our Users brochures and other marketing materials pertaining to Intezer’s services;
- To be able to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments.
- Lawful Grounds for Collecting Information on our Users.
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
For avoidance of doubt, Intezer may transfer and disclose to third parties, or otherwise use, Non-personal Information at its own discretion.
Deletion of Personal Information.
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to: email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as legally required.
To use the Site, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). Intezer does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Intezer’ Site and its User’s Personal Information. Intezer employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. The Personal Information may be hosted at Intezer premises or at its third party services providers, under advanced security features and protection. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Third Party Sites.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access or use the Site, the Company may use industry-wide monitoring and tracking technologies such as “cookies” or “pixel tags” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage“) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless.
For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) provide you with the Services, (ii) keep track of our users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (iii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iv) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of the Site and/or our Services, and (v) deliver you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests and track ad performance (For more information about this practice, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
We also use Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn’s functionality of re-marketing tracking cookies and pixel-based retargeting. This means that if you provide your consent to Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn (the “Social Ad Platforms”) to be provided with personalized commercial offers, you may be served with ads based on your use of the Site, outside of the Site and across the internet. In such event the Social Ad Platforms, will place cookies or pixels on your web browser and use such technologies to serve you ads based on past visits to our Site.
- Google Adwords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/ads-policies/other-policy-requirements/policies-for-conversion-tracking-and-tailored-audiences.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
If you wish to opt-out of such re-targeting and tracking functionality of the Social Ad Platforms, you may do so at the following links:
- Google Adwords: https://adssettings.google.co.il/authenticated
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931?query=opt-out%20cookies&hcppcid=search
In addition, if you wish not to receive ads from us based on your use of the Site, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws.
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as you may have an account to our Site and/or Services, as needed in order to provide you with the services and/or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data in whole or in part is necessary in order to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
Updating, Obtaining a Copy of, or Deleting Your Personal Information.
If the law applicable to you grants you such rights, you may ask to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information that is stored in our systems. You may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process your Personal Information.
Subject to the limitations in law, you may request that we update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. You may also request that we suspend the use of any Personal Information whose accuracy you contest while we verify the status of that data.
Subject the limitations in law, you may also be entitled to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request. Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you and commercial updates about Intezer’s events and news appearances, and to send to you other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to Intezer by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome qualified Candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Site by sending us your contact details and CV or resume (“Candidate Information”). Since privacy and discreteness are very important to our Candidates, we are committed to keep Candidate Information private and will use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Candidates, evaluating their applications (including with the assistance of third party service providers), making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting Candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other suitable positions and opportunities at Intezer; so we could can use the Candidate Information as a reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment with us.
If you previously submitted your Candidate Information to us, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
- General Information.
Have any Questions?